Are you Pokemon game fan and want to get it for your iPhone? If you are then this article is created for you. Since today I am writing an extensive guide on Pokemon for iPhone in which you will be having Pokemon game on your iPhone.
According to sources and survey, iOS users always look for new games and apps to enjoy on their iOS device and at some point they come across such apps which are not available on Apple app store.
And Pokemon is the app which is not available for iOS yet, but here we are sharing a trick with you which will be helping you to get Pokemon for iPhone. In order to play Pokemon on your iPhone we will be using Emulated ROMs.
Something About Pokemon
Before moving ahead let me share something about Pokemon with you first if you are not aware with it.
Pokémon Red, Green, and Blue was the first edition of this game and it was originally created by Satoshi Tajiri. It was first released on Game Boy in 1996 and then it moved on all gaming consoles. According to our sources, Nintendo confirmed that they are going to launch this game for iOS users too. This is an adventorous game and users of iOS devices are eager to have this game on their device.
The aim of this game is to catch, battle and trade Pokemon while playing. They are bringing life to gaming and going to be really easy to use and amazing game.
What are Emulated ROMs-GBA4iOS?
In order to play Nintendo games on your iPhone we will be using emulated ROMs. In order to build those emulated ROMs on your device we will be using GBA4iOS app which will be helping us to support Nintendo games on iOS devices.
Pokemon for iPhone Without Jailbreak
So here I am sharing steps to have Pokemon for iPhone without Jailbreaking your device. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;
- First of all, you need install GBA4iOS on your iPhone. You won’t be able to find it on Apple app store, so download it from the given link.
- The downloading process will take some time of yours to get completed.
- Ones it is downloaded; you need to set the date of your phone any 2012 year. It will help you to successfully install it on your device,
- Now you will require a ROM in order to start making this game run on your iPhone. Since emulator does not come up with games to be downloaded. You can get ROM for your iPhone from CoolRom.com It is best site to get ROMs for iOS devices. You need to go to CoolRoom.com and tap on Emulators.
- Now head towards Game Boy Advance section.
- After that go to Pokemon games and click on Download button.
- Then double click on the icon and Install it and after that you need to head towards GBA4iOS from the given list.
- Enjoy Playing games!!
This was our tutorial which has made you learn to have Pokemon for iPhone without Jailbreak. I am sure it would have been proven helpful for you guys. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend them in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
If you want to share your experience of gaming with us. We would love to hear your words on it. Looking forward to have your feedback on Pokemon.
Was it helpful? If it was then don’t forge to share this article with others too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and liking our content over social media.